Thursday, April 8, 2010

Parks, Birthdays & Spring fun

Yesterday was Susan's birthday so we spent the afternoon with her and her Granddaughter, Ella. Today we met them at the neatest park in McLean. We had wonderful weather today! Hot, but a nice breeze. After the girls played we all enjoyed a picnic in the grass. Loving this time of year! Here are a few pictures.

Enjoy!


Love this photo of Riley for some reason. Her hair is long enough for a full pony!

Riley making sure Ella drinks water in the heat. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

And the race is on!

Friends forever

Cheese!

What happened to my little girl? I remember when she was Ella's age...wasn't that....yesterday?

Ella. She is just too cute for her own good!

Susan and Ella

Morgan doing what she does best...being GOOD!

Fly that plane, Riley!

Loved her little hat. She is just like Riley was at that age...only wants to keep it on in short spurts!

Thelma & Louise

Dirt bike racing

So cute!

Weeeee! Building up static electricity

I think Susan is enjoying it more than the girls! haha

Susan and Ella

Riley singing happy birthday to "YOU" to Susan

Morgan

Riley, Susan and Ella on Susan's 35 birthday ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics Kelly! They will probably appear on my blog as well :) The girls are just too precious! My favorite is the "friends forever" pic. It looks like something from a magazine! I just think about how lucky we are to have these little girls in our lives :) We will miss you so much -- but we will be up to visit in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures. It was such a fun two days!! Ella and I will miss you all so much! My favorite pictures is the "Thelma and Louise" one!!!!

    ReplyDelete